MDDP – the company under the business name of MDDP Michalik Dłuska Dziedzic i Partnerzy Spółka Doradztwa Podatkowego spółka akcyjna with its registered office in Warsaw (00-542), at ul. Mokotowska 49, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register maintained by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, 12th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under number: 0000755371, with NIP tax identification number: 5213287732, with REGON business identification number: 015699764, share capital: PLN 100,150.00 paid in full and entities from the MDDP group: MDDP Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością Akademia Biznesu sp.k. (00-854 Warsaw, Aleja Jana Pawła II 25, KRS National Court Register Number 00002887822), MDDP Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością Finanse i Księgowość sp.k. (00-838 Warsaw, ul. Prosta 69, KRS National Court Register Number 0000267836) and MDDP Olkiewicz i Wspólnicy Kancelaria Adwokatów i Radców Prawnych sp. k. (00-542 Warsaw, ul. Mokotowska 49, KRS National Court Register Number 0000225667).
Website – shall mean the website which MDDP runs the service under the mddpdigital.pl domain.
Cookies – shall mean IT data, in particular in the form of text files, saved on the User’s computer disk using a web browser. Cookies shall not collect personal data, but information such as the name of the website the cookies originate from, the time of their storage on the end device and the unique number.
Personal Data – shall mean personal data within the meaning of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) [“GDPR”].
- MDDP shall be the controller of the Users’ Personal Data.
- With regard to any matter related to the protection of personal data, including for the purpose of exercising the rights of data subjects (as described below), you may contact MDDP by e-mail: email@example.com or by mail to the registered office address indicated above.
- The Personal Data of Website users entered voluntarily by Users into registration forms and collected by MDDP when Users use the Website shall be processed by MDDP for the following purposes:
- sending a newsletter from the Website which may contain commercial information (if an appropriate consent is obtained) – pursuant to Article 6 Section 1 Item a) of the GDPR and no longer than until consent has been withdrawn;
- establishing, changing or terminating the agreement regarding the provision of services via the Website and their implementation, including the dispatch of ordered materials pursuant to Article 6 Section 1 Item b) of the GDPR and no longer than until the claims under the agreement have expired;
If the Personal Data is processed pursuant to the consent, this consent may be revoked at any time, but this shall not affect the lawfulness of the processing which was carried pursuant to the consent before its withdrawal.
- Providing personal data by Users shall be voluntary, but necessary to implement the above-mentioned purposes – this shall not be possible in case of refusal to disclose it.
- The Users shall have the following rights:
- the right to access their Personal Data, obtain copies thereof and information, including, but not limited to information about the purposes of the Personal Data processing, categories, recipients and the period of storage of this data;
- the right to request MDDP to remove their Personal Data (“the right to be forgotten”) in certain situations, including where data processing is unlawful, is no longer necessary for the purposes the data was collected for or in case an objection is raised and the lack of other legal grounds for data processing;
- the right to request MDDP to limit the processing of their Personal Data
in certain situations, e.g. during the period of verification by the controller of the accuracy of personal data that has been questioned or pending verification of the objection raised;
- the right to have the Personal Data transferred, i.e. to receive it
in a structured, commonly used format and to send it to another controller;
- the right to object to the processing of their Personal Data if this takes place for the purpose of performing a task carried out in the public interest or for the implementation of legitimate interests of the controller – for reasons related to the specific situation of the User;
- the right not to be subject to a decision which is based solely on automated processing, including profiling;
- the right to submit a complaint to the supervisory body if it is considered that MDDP’s processing of the Personal Data is incompliant with the applicable law.
- MDDP shall collect only this Personal Data that shall be necessary and appropriate to implement the purposes set out above. MDDP shall keep it for no longer than is necessary to implement these purposes.
- MDDP shall comply with the obligations set out in the GDPR and the relevant provisions of the Polish law, including the Act of 10 May 2018 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Act of 18 July 2002 on providing electronic services (Journal of Laws of 2017, item 1219, as amended).
- The Website shall not automatically collect any information, except for the information contained in Cookies. The above may be accepted or not accepted in the web browser settings.
- MDDP shall be the entity placing Cookies on the User’s end device and accessing them.
- Cookies shall be used only by MDDP. Cookies from third parties shall not be posted on the Website, subject to the provisions of item 2.4.1.
- Cookies on the Website shall be used:
4.2 to improve navigation – Cookies shall be used to optimize the use of websites; they allow the device of the Website User to be recognized and the website to be properly displayed in a manner adapted to one’s individual needs.
- The Website shall use the following types of Cookies:
5.1. Functional cookies – they shall remember the options selected by the user (such as user’s name, language preferences or region of origin) and provide options tailored to the user. They shall be used to remember changes made by the user in terms of font size and type, as well as other parts of websites that the user can adapt to one’s needs. They can also provide such services that the user shall need like watching movies or commenting on a blog. The information they collect may be retained as anonymous. These files cannot track other websites viewed by the user.
5.2. Performance cookies – they shall collect information about how the User uses websites, for example which pages one visits most often or whether he receives error messages. They shall not collect user identification information. Any and all collected information shall ne anonymous. Their task shall be to improve the efficiency of websites.
5.3. Strictly necessary cookies – they shall be necessary to enable the User to navigate the websites and use their functions, such as gaining access to protected sites. Registration and logging services could not be provided without them. These types of cookies shall not collect any information about the User that could be used for marketing purposes, nor shall they remember sites visited by the user on the Internet.
5.4. Cookies for targeting advertisements – they shall be used to present advertisements or messages tailored to the user and one’s interests. Sometimes, cookies for targeting advertisements shall be linked to other websites, such as Facebook.
5.5. Persistent Cookies – they shall be stored in the User’s end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
5.6. Session cookies – they shall be stored in the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser).
- In many cases, the software used to browse websites (web browser) shall by default allow cookies to be stored in the User’s end device. Users can change their Cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of Cookies in the settings of the web browser or to provide information every time they are placed in the User’s device.
- More information about Cookies shall be available in the help menu of any browser or for the most popular browsers at the following addresses:
7.1.Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/pl/kb/ciasteczka
7.3. Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/pl-pl/help/17442
7.5. Opera: https://help.opera.com/pl/latest/web-preferences/#cookies
- Cookies placed in the User’s end device may also be used by companies from the MDDP group for the purposes indicated above.